Rights of Imaginahome Inc. include but are not limited to:
- Distribution of copies of the work
- Producing “derivative” works
- Public display
- Reproduction or resale of the work with written authorization from the Realtor who purchased the service
Realtors, who have purchased the use of the photography, virtual tour, text and brochures with the intention of promoting a property for sale or lease, are permitted to:
Promote the property in newspapers/magazines, website and MLS®
Promote themselves by showcasing the purchased services as part of their marketing plan
Give the homeowner a copy of the purchased service for personal use only and may not be used for any other purpose.
- Occurs when someone other than the copyright holder or permitted user exercises any of the rights mentioned above;
- Occurs when permitted user resells/redistribute photography, virtual tours, text or brochures to a secondary user without express written permission from Imaginahome Inc.
Infringements of non-permitted users without express written permission from Imaginahome Inc.:
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium of photography, virtual tour, text and brochures such as photocopying; uploading to websites, listings, feature sheets, or ads is strictly prohibited.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any use of materials on this web site without the prior written permission of Imaginahome Inc. is strictly prohibited.
All corporate and listing information is believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Please verify all information with the salesperson that is responsible for the particular listing via email or by the telephone number provided on each listing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither Imaginahome Inc. nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.