Showcase your next big listing from a stunning and spectacular perspective!
- 16 MP on Inpsire One Pro Zenmuse X5 (12 MP image capture on Phantom 3 Pro)
- 4K video capture (1080p final output rendition)
- 360 virtual tour
- Up to 400 feet/121m (Transport Canada limitation)
Unlike most companies advertising their low cost aerial photography services in the region, we operate legally under a Standing SFOC and carry a $5M general liability insurance – so we are ready and prepared for shoots within a matter of days.
- We operate legally under a Standing SFOC issued by Transport Canada valid for the province of Ontario
- We follow Transport Canada guidlines and regulations to ensure safe and responsible operations
- We acquire any additional permits when required such as municipality permits and property owner permission where required
Fully Experienced Staff
- All of our operators are fully experienced and hold a valid pilot ground school certificate
- Have been in the photography / videography business for years
- We don’t need to apply for an SFOC for each project (on most projects) which normally would require about 20 business days to get the green light. This means that we can be deployed in very few business days
- We are insured with a $5M general liability insurance as required by the city of Toronto and surrounding municipalities
Partnership with Altex UAV
- AlteX is a solutions manufacture servicing end users in the UAV industry. It is our vision to understand the specific requirements of each client’s operation, apply our knowledge and expertise, ultimately providing a solution to ensure our clients’ success. AltexUAV.com
Give us a call to get started today.